GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE SITE
The Explor’in France company (hereinafter « Explor’inFrance ») is a is a professional travel company which offers holidays, excursions and made-to-measure tours in French territory (metropolitan and overseas) to people wishing to explore France in a different way via its internet site https://www.explore-in-france.com (hereinafter referred to as « Site »).
As a State-registered professional tourism company and a member of the Association Professionnelle de Solidarité du Tourisme (APST), Explor’in France is able to guarantee all the monies you have deposited with it and is able to provide your holiday, thanks to the guarantee provided by the APST.
The present General Conditions of Use (hereinafter designated « GCU ») are applicable exclusively between Explor’in France and any person (hereinafter designated « User ») wishing to go on to the Site.
The Explor’in France company invites the user to read the present CGU attentively.
Surfing on the https://www.explore-in-france.com website is subject to the full, entire and without reserve acceptance of the presentCGU.
The present GCU fix the rules of use of the site by the User and apply to any person connected to the Site.
The present GCU are liable to be modified at any time by the Explor’in France company to take account of any changes to current legislation but also in the case of modification of the purposes of its treatment of personal data.
Any modification will come into force immediately. It is therefore up to you to consult our GCU regularly in order to take account of any modifications that may be made.
« Explor’in France » designates the SAS Explor’in France as identified in our legal notice.
« Site » designates the infrastructure developed by the Explor’in France company according to the computing formats usable on internet, accessible at the following address : https://www.explore-in-france.com and destined to be consulted by the User to find out about or to subscribe to a holiday proposition.
« Services » designates all the propositions offered by Explor’in France, that is to say holiday themes, excursions and made to measure tours and the services which are linked to these.
« User » designates any internet user consulting the site and wishing to inform her/himself about the Services offered by the Site.
Access to the Site
The site is available free and is accessible to any User who has an internet connection.
Explor’in France cannot be held responsible for any difficulties of connection to internet linked to defective equipment or to the operator to whom the User may have recourse.
Explor’in France does everything in its power to enable the User to have access to the Site 7/7 and 24/24 except in the case of force majeure, and when subject to maintenance operations essential for the Site to function with optimal efficiency.
Explor’in France shall be free to decide on any period during which the Site and its content will be unavailable.
The responsibility of Explor’in France cannot be called into question in the case of failure or interruption of the functioning of the Site.
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE SITE
The Site gives access to Users to the following Services and information :
- Themes of the cultural holiday tours which Explor’in France provides for customers to explore certain regions
- A personalised form enabling a estimate to be requested on line in order to allow Explor’in France to offer you a made to measure holiday on a theme and/or region of your choice
- A contact form to request any information that would help to guide the User in the choice of her/his holiday.
USE OF THE SITE
The User can make her/his request via :
- a contact form by clicking on the thumbnail « contact » of the Site
- or an on-line request for an estimate by clicking on the thumbnail “made-to-measure” holidays.
- The price of the services offered as well as the various types of accommodation, and the classes of hôtels according to the service chosen will be communicated to the User on request.
- Any on-line request for an estimate made by the User is free and without obligation.
- No payment will intervene on the Site.
- Once the estimate is accepted and signed, the User will not have any right of retraction regarding the purchase of tourism services online inaccordance of the provisions of articles L.221-2 and L.221-28 of the Consumer Code.
- Obligations of the User
- The User undertakes to use the Site in full respect of public order and common decency in conformity with the provisions of the present GCU. In default of this, Explor’in France will hold the user responsible.
- The User attests that the information transmitted to Explor’in France in the context of her/his requests for estimates or inExplor’in France cannot be held responsible in the case of incorrect information provided by the User.
- Intellectual Property
- The Site and each of the elements figuring therein including the company logo registered with the INPI, and the photographs which make up the Site, are in the full and entire ownership of the company Explor’in France or its partners,and are protected under the international legislation regarding intellectual property.
- All use, reproduction or re-presentation by whatever method and using whatever support of all or part of the Site and/or of the elements of which it is composed is forbidden, without the written and unequivocal consent of the Explor’in France company.
- Clause attributing competence
- The law regulation the present GCU is French law.
- After having applied to the Client Service, and in default of a satisfactory responcse or absence thereof within a period of 60 days, the User will be able to apply to the Travel and Tourism mediator, whose contact details and the procedure for applying are available on the website www.mtv.travel
If disputes are not resolved by mediation, they will be brought to the attention of the competent tribunals of common law.
The elements relating to the collection of the User’s personal data are accessible in the section Confidentiality Policy.
If you wish to contact us for more detailed information or for any claim, you can send an e-mail to the following address firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to Explor’in France, service client, 6, rue Castet de l’Array, 64000 PAU.
GCU put on line 15th June 2019
+33 (0)6 62 76 29 49
+33 (0)6 62 76 29 49